Ever tried to Install Android smartphone apps ( .apk files ) onto your Windows PC or Mac OS X and didn’t know how to do it ? Many of you might even like playing android games on desktop. Inorder to make this possible you will need a software called an Emulator that can easily mount android .apk files onto it and run the applications easily. There are many emulators out there. One among the best emulators is BlueStacks with which you can use over 750,000 mobile apps on Windows or Mac OS X platforms.
Earlier AMD Appzone Player got unveiled which was developed by the combined team effort of AMD ( Advanced Micro Devices ) and BlueStacks developers. By making use of that player one can run android game apps like Fruit Ninja, Talking Tom Cat, Dinosaur War, Drag Racing ( Bike Edition ), Farm Invasion, Townsmen 6, Casino Crime, Guns n Glory etc. For the users having mixed platforms in their daily routine ( i.e., a user can have an Android Phone or Tablet and Windows PC ) such emulators are very handy to try or test their apps.
BlueStacks is a Virtualization suite just like that of VMware , VirtualBox that create an android environment on desktops. Beta Version of BlueStacks app for Mac OS X is released and many Macbook Air users might be eagerly waiting for it since the release of Alpha Version of it back in June. It is really great way of introducing Android apps ( eg: Angry Birds, Evernote etc ) to the Apple’s Mac users whereas their own iOS apps can’t be tested on Mac OS X yet.
* First go to BlueStacks Official Web Page to free download their application and install it onto your Windows PC or Mac OS X.
* Then download or get your favourite android app. You can even use Google Play to download the .apk file of the app.
* Now launch your BlueStacks software application and navigate or browse to open your downloaded .apk file app.
* It might take a little time to install app and run it on your PC so be patient.
* Finally your favourite app will be running on your desktop. That’s it !
Tip : You can even download BlueStacks Cloud Connect App for your Android Phone or Tablet and synchonize the apps to cloud and can remotely get accessed to those apps on your PC.
Click Here To Free download BlueStacks Cloud Connect ( Appsyncer ).